We use your data to provide you Service. By using this Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of information
We will collect several different types of information for various purposes which will help us to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data") which may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed to and used with ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data shall include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), the time spent on those pages, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, browser type, unique device identifiers, other diagnostic data and the time and date of your visit,
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To prevent, detect and address technical issues if any
Transfer Of Data
Your information that we collected, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
EverExpanse may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To protect against legal liability
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Opus Consulting Solutions
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To comply with a legal obligation
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content of other sites, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers at the earliest.